Sunday 1 March 2015

Bharatheeyakavitha-16- 1-3-2015- dr.k.g.balakrishnan Amazon Author

Bharatheeyakavitha-16-1-3-2015
dr.k.g.balakrishnan Amazon Author
---------------------------------------------
I could be
__________________________________

What;
I could be?
I could be?
Me the Being;
A funny Thought!

A heap of Chemicals;
Inorganic,
Organic,
And what else?
I don't know;
The poor Mr.Ignorant;
Boasting am the Omnipotent.

But;
Am well aware of;
The Glittering;
The Eternal Glow.

The Light;
That the Sun emitting;
Rather emoting;
The nonstop Endeavor.

What I could be?
The breeze, the bee,
The butterfly?

The Spring?
The Summer?
Autumn?
Winter?

What I could be,
The Kaleidoscope!

The nil,null or dull?
The tranquilizing,
The conjuring?
The Enigma!

The mountain spring?
The river, the sea,
The Ocean?

What I could be?
Or
What else I could be?
Anything except
The Zero!
________________________________

Bharatheeyakavitha-16 1-3-2015
dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Noted Indian Poet,
Author of "THE WHY?",the book
that depicts the Fragrance of
Indian Thought.
___________________________________
    



No comments:

Post a Comment