Friday 2 May 2014

2. Everything 's Poetry. Nascent Poetry-3-4-2013 Darwin



Everything  's Poetry
===============
dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
====================== 

A bubble, a letter, a wink,
A moment, sigh,an' speck,
A naughty ought, an' mock,
All are you, You my Peek.

From this single simple tinge 
How many dots an' spots we clinch?
The dawn an' dusk an' bang and crunch;
Spring an' summer, winter such.

Seeing,hearing; smell an' touch,
Soot an'smoke an' soothing speech,
All in one and only shop;
That is poet's thrilling peep.

O, my life, this ray is white:
Nothing new but "n" it might;
O, my mind is always light; 
Straight but you all sure me doubt.

Only one thing, The One is Truth;
The other one virtual,false an' dupe;
The echo, thus, the boomerang;
Nothing but thee ring and ring.

Spell and spell the heavenly Bell;
Dribbling, dribbling, still the Full;
Inking,inking Thee my quill;
O,my Will, you spell me well!
=========================== 
3-5-2014. dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath,
Author- My new book "The Hues of the Himalaya"
and other 3 books available from e Bay.
Search k.g.balakrishnan.
============================    
  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment