Monday 19 May 2014

Nascent Poetry- 21- 20-5-2014- RAMA & KRISHNA ARE BORN -dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath from INDIA


RAMA & KRISHNA ARE BORN
dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath-20-5-2014
Nascent Poetry
===============================

Metaphorically,
Rama and Krishna
Are born per quantum;
Not physically.

The Truth,
My Mom,
You their
Dignified MATHA.

You my Mom,
The PRAKRITHI-
The SAKHTHI.

The Shiva,
 My Dad,
You their
Omnipotent PITHA.

You my Dad,
The SHIVA,
The SAKHTHA.

None is born
Or  gone;
Everything is there.

If born,
From You my Mom,
If gone,
Into You alone.

Rama and Krishna
Were first born;
Magically
In the inner Intuiting IN
Of the Poet,the Rishi.

Now, they are incarnating;
In-Out;
Every dribble of
TIME, 
The alluring MIME.
=====================
20-5-2014
=====================



No comments:

Post a Comment