Sunday 18 May 2014

Nascent Poetry-18- My Moovantan- 19-5-2014-dr.k.g.balakrishnan-INDIA


My Moovantan-18-dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath-19-5-2014
Nascent Poetry
============================================
You caressing breeze,
The intuiting peace;
The benevolence;
The magnificence.

You the decoration
Of my passion;
The sum-up notion;
Dreaming dream;
The evolution.

You the perpetual purifier
Of my fouling In;
Polluting Out;
You my link
To the eternal Wink;
And my lettering Ink.

You my Paint,
The evergreen;
The glittering Hue;
The kaleidoscopic;
The enigmatic;
The Infinite;
The intensive
Intrinsic ecstatic woe. 

This Moment your breath;
This Quantum,
Your blossoming hope.

You, you my
Loving sibling!
========================
19-5-2014
========================
Note-
Moovantan= A mango tree genus which
fruits from the 3ed year of its life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment